IRIS Limited Company - (part 1) Accounts & CT600
By the end of this course you will be able to do the following:
- Create a new IRIS Accounts Production business
- Create a directors and link to the business
- Enter the comparative and current year postings using the ELTD chart
- Print reports, including trial balances and final accounts
- Finalise and e-file accounts with Companies House
- Enter capital allowances in IRIS Business Tax
- Produce draft tax computations.
- Produce CT600
- Create iXBRL copy of accounts for HMRC
- Electronically file CT600 with iXBRL accounts attached.